This Big Daddy is a real head-turner at the launch field! It's been redesigned to handle our super powerful E engines so it will fly over twice as high as it used to. The Estes rocket engineers have given the Big Daddy a contemporary new look! With the biggest blow molded nose cones in the hobby.
BIG is better! Well in most things - big is better. Using Estes E engines, this highly streamlined rocket can reach a cloud topping 900 feet. If you prefer to keep it suborbital, it will also fly extremely well on C11 engines or D engines! Either way, this extreme rocket is returned safely on a colorful 24 inch preassembled parachute.
Standing just under 20 inches tall and having a Big Daddy waist size of 3 inches, This high powered bullet is built to handle all the power you can stuff into the motor tube.
Experience in model building and finishing is necessary to build this big guy, but the end result is worth the effort.
Motor mount for E9 engines. Adapter for 24 mm C and D engines is included
This model can also be launched with Aerotech 24/40 and 24/60 motor systems as well as with 24 mm single use motors.
- E engine powered.
- Through the tube fin construction.
- Flights to 350 feet (107m).
- Parts for rocket include
- White 3 x 10 body tube
- White nose cone
- Launch lug
- Engine block ring
- Shock cord
- Engine mount tube
- Yellow engine spacer tube
- Also included are a die cut centering ring card, two die cut balsa fin sheets, and a decal sheet.
- Clear instructions and a one year warranty.
- Length: 19" (48.3cm)
- Diameter: 3" (7.6cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (15 grams)
- Recommended Engines: C11-3 ,D12-3 ,D12-5 ,E9-6
- Recovery: 24" (60cm) (Parachute)
- Estes Product Number: 2162
One Big Daddy Flying Model Rocket