No tricks here - just the most magical, high flying model rocket in the Kingdom! The Estes Wizard is an easy to build, high performance model rocket kitthat's known for casting spells on all who own it. One minute he's on the pad, then the next...poof...he's in the air!
Standing 12" tall, this trickster can reach magical heights of 1,600 feet (488 m) or more using powerful Estes rocket engines. The Wizard is a Rocket Skill Level 1 kit that includes a one piece body tube, laser cut balsa fins and a bullet-shaped plastic nose cone. The easy to apply, self-stick decals are sure to make this mystic rocket the envy of everyone at your local launch field.
The Wizard is a great high altitude rocket for beginners, schools, clubs and rocket demonstrations. Regardless if you're a beginner or pro, the Wizardpromises hours of flying magic!
- Self-adhesive decals in bright colors.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Plain cardboard body tube.
- One-piece White plastic nose cone.
- Bright orange streamer.
- Rocket Skill level 1: quick and easy to build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Diameter: 0.74" (18.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
- Recommended Engines: 1/2A6-2, A8-3 (First Flight), A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Recovery: Streamer recovery
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 1500 ft (457 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1292
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions